Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> full fire taoist set!!! :)

Discussion on S> full fire taoist set!!! :) within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> full fire taoist set!!! :)

Full +12-7 fire set
350 per talismans
350 for steed
200 for all fire items per item if as set 250 indivisually
will do 1 item at a time aswell have an account to go with it if needed good level and pretty decent chi
serious buyers only don't wanna waste my time or anyone else's
Western Union or Paypal only
Message me skype id or inbox me for details to see the account aswell
Thanks all.

...BUMP...
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fire Taoist Question.
02/05/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Ok so I just restarted playing again and I noticed the pure skills. I have a Nin-War-Fire tao but I mean with the way you can do things now poison has seem to lost its touch. Is it still as powerful as it use to be or would a Fire Tao with the pure skill now be better?
Question for a Fire Taoist?
10/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Do i need to put some attribute points on agility? or is it best to put them just on Vitality and Spirit? And the more Spirit more magic attack is that true?
Fire Taoist...
07/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
how i can lvl fire skills..some kind of gem os some kind of monsters i can plvl my skills fart..gimme some tips thanks ;)
Why agility for Fire Taoist?
05/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
I understand that agility is needed for promotion for fire taoist. I have water->fire Just asking you guys what is the use of agility for magic skills? Is it really need for taoists? Does it affect hit accuracy? Just wondering if I would reset my agility after FireSaint.