Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Doing a PayPal transaction? Read this and you won't get a chargeback!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

First this is the original topic i juts copied it to co players

Hello everyone.
Hopefully this thread will become sticky because I just had this problem and the content you are about to read saved my 220 EURO.

Are you here to SELL a conquer online account / co goods / items / gold ?
You want to do the deal by PayPal ?
Well you can get scammed, because the other person (the one who buys from you) can chargeback his money at anytime.

Follow this simple guide and you won't get chargedback :

Supposing you have a deal, (with or without middleman) you want to sell a lv 120 account to a random person. He (the buyer) is ready to send you X money trough paypal.
He says that he will send you as a gift (because gifts can't be chargedback).
Well that's not true. You CAN'T cargeback a gift trough paypal but you can REVERSE the payment if your bank supports it. (For this to happen you need to have your bank account attached to your PayPal account.)

Back to the transaction: even if the buyer is willing to send you the money as a gift , ask him to write a NOTE when he is sending the money.
The NOTE must contain these exact lines:

1) I am purchasing virtual goods in the amount of X .
2) I am the owner of this paypal account and I authorise this payment.
3) I will not dispute or claim this transaction and I do not intend to chargeback the amount I am sending.
4) I do not need a full refund.

Now you notice the X in the 1)st line , well thats the amount he is sending.
He confirms that he is the owner of the account with the 2)nd line . ( that way you can avoid a dispute on "Unauthorised paypal acces" topic )
3)rd and 4)th are self explanatory.

The note/message field can be found on the bottom of the page, right after selecting the amount thats beeing sent and the email of the person thats getting the money.

What to do if the buyer will still do a dispute / claim / chargeback on your money ?
Well, DONT PANIC. Those lines are inside the note, you are safe.

You will still get it back in exactly 24 hours after you contacted paypal trough the "Resolution Center"
All you need to provide as an information to the case is this :

" Before the transaction, I asked the buyer to agree and give his consent on the content of the NOTE. He chargedback an amount he willingly said (wrote) he will NOT chargeback - please check transaction's NOTE. "

That is all you need to do.

I did it. And I got my 220 EURO back.

If a MOD agrees with this thread, please make it sticky.
This is not a PayPal safe transactions guide. I find it appropriate to post it in here because this is a trading/selling/buying forum and peple are facing this problem. Like I did .
Thanks.

Old 06/18/2013, 18:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

there's no option to send money as a gift anymore. you're outdated and you're a scammer. lol thanks anyways

I think this whole process you just described is a very accurate representation of how many payments you've actually sent

Old 06/18/2013, 20:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

morsomgut2, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you've tried to scam several members before.
Old 06/18/2013, 23:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
morsomgut2, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you've tried to scam several members before.
to be honest i tried before but never get money or gears bec i know that this belongs to one he work hard to get it how can i take it easy so i know i was wrong but i swear i quit this **** things along time ago And sorry all member

Old 06/19/2013, 01:19   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

There's only a friends and family option now which doesn't have the $200 limit.

They will always be able to reverse the money if they have half a brain.

« DBs on Storm | DBS on all servers »