Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DEAL] I offer 25 cps for a favor !(US/UK ONLY)

Discussion on [DEAL] I offer 25 cps for a favor !(US/UK ONLY) within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DEAL] I offer 25 cps for a favor !(US/UK ONLY)

Hello Co players!

I just tought, how about earning cps without having to pay, only to do me a favor.

What its all about :

1. Im a legit db seller here on epvp, ive sold dbs to alot of people(check my posts)

2. In order to get 25 cps you will have to download a software like 7zip/real player or a small game from my link, 100% freeware, and install the software/game OR you submit your email and take 1-2 minutes to complete a survey .

NOTE: THE SURVEY DOES NOT ASK YOUR MOBILE PHONE/CREDIT CARD INFORAMTION JUST AN OPINION ABOUT FOOD/CLOTHES AND SO ON!

This is 100% not a scam please pay attention !

IMPORTANT
- I will ONLY work with people from USA/UK .
- You will add my skype : alexcostiug and i am going to give you the link.
- For the email submit you will have to tell me the last sentence after you submit.
- After you complete the download-install/email submit, i am going to trade the cps .
- Im not here to scam, also scammers stay away and people who cant trust or cant be trusted !
- Dont even bother to lie you are from USA or UK , the deal will be instantly off !!!

Any questions feel free to comment/pm .

This is 100% safe and legal, You help me and i will help you too, you wont do as i say dont bother to contact me.
Old 06/17/2013, 12:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol
Old 06/17/2013, 23:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 06/18/2013, 04:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

25cps? i can log in to conquer and make 25cps in 2 seconds from slots... lol gtfo