Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S >> Water - War - Tro

Discussion on S >> Water - War - Tro within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S >> Water - War - Tro

Hi,
I am selling my 2nd reborn account on server sapphire.
I cant remember what lvl i first reborned at but it was something -130-130.
It does not have equip.(but has a few mets/gems)

Here is some infomation on the account:

Strength = 177
Vitality = 259
Agility = 2
Spirit = 10

It has 7.8k hp.

Most Skills are fixed pheonix is lvl 5.

Club skill is lvl 15 and 60pct.
Blade skill is lvl 16 and 10pct
Sword skill is 13 and 46pct

i have full info for this account message me if you have any questions.
Old 06/14/2009, 12:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
still selling if anybody is intrested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Zszc Fire and Water accounts for gold in Water
03/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, i have some accounts for sale on Zszc Fire and Water, offer gold/item in Zszc Water please!
Water Server: Pure Ninja and Melee Water - FULL INFO INCLUDED
02/08/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
2nd RB Pure Ninja (Ninja-Ninja-Ninja) (130-130-130) Currently at 57%, and has about 22 exp balls in mentor reward. This means if you use the PowerExpBalls, you get 131 :D. (If you intend on going past 131, I'd suggest you do not use the PowerExpBalls) A well known character in the server, no real enemies, (nothing that cant be handled easily). I've been friendly with most of the prominent players and I can leave friend list intact if you so wish. This account comes with full information. Also...
Selling 2nd RB Water-Warrior-Water - Myths, Centaur
02/17/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Selling this account, full info, through Paypal only. With kids and all that, just don't have time anymore. Character has been around for about a year. Server: Myths - Centaur Water-Warrior-Water 116(or 117?)-130-130 (with 10pct to go to 131) Nobility: Baron Upgraded House - has extra chest and some furniture
Strategy/Equipment/Attributes for Troj-War-Water (Melee Water)
04/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Reflecting Melee Water. 1) Wear a necklace or a bag? (this one is kind of more easily thought, I just can't decide) I was wondering what equipment would I put on the melee water. I was thinking Earring or Cap (obviously), dex ring, robe (obviously) and boots. The only thing that struck me was, do I need the tao bag? I mean yes it adds attack, but the bonus (+1's) on it adds more Mdef? So which one would be a better option?I'm not sure because I know that a tao vs a tao at the same level...
S> water-tro 78 and water-fire 84 no equips full info
03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
S> water-trojan 120-78 and water-fire 120-84 for usd via payapl or real cash these accounts may coem with sum equips...prolyl sucky cause i dotn use em.......they r on the uranus server