Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling lvl 122 runescape account for CO

Discussion on selling lvl 122 runescape account for CO within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling lvl 122 runescape account for CO

p msg me with offers

Any server except for Nanya works

Stats not shown are mid 60s
Old 06/09/2009, 17:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this dude is a scammer of sum sort . this account he is sellin is called Tyme_2_D1e_0 (last digit is a zero)

he sold me this and took it within 12 days. that remaining membership was paid by me.

the other stats not shown are 69 construction.possibly 70 now because i got it to around.. 1k exp off level.

cant remember the hunter lvl. and the summoning is 65.
i knw this becuz i DID have that account until he randomly took it back.
Old 06/09/2009, 22:39   #3

maybe you should also put in the post about how you didnt give me what you were trading for the account? maybe that would be nice instead of giving everyone a 1 sided view of the story.....
Old 06/11/2009, 11:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i gave you wat u wanted, except one wh pass becuz u cudnt even type in the correct pass for the WareHouse. so i gave up gettin it
Old 06/12/2009, 00:27   #5

no what i agreed to was a lvl 110+ fire and 119 archer.... what i got was a lvl 110 water rb and lvl 61 fire tao with no info and an invalid wh pass on the fire.... so dont even say that you gave me what you offered.
Old 06/23/2009, 07:46   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey dude msg me
back on here or something
i got hella good pro accs on saggitarrius my friend u wont b disappointed =] i swear
or msg me on my aim DigWhiteChicks n lets have ourselves a good trade?
btw i got 2nd rb accs with full info no worries