Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> LV. 109 1st RB Tro/War

Discussion on S> LV. 109 1st RB Tro/War within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> LV. 109 1st RB Tro/War

Hey guys I am interested in selling my conquer account, I quit for a while and am back, and simply don't like playing as this char, I have a new char, on a new server.

I am the only owner, and only one with the account information, and that being, I can give you any information on the account you need, Login ID, Password, PIN, E-mails, Security Info, Everything.

It's level 109 1st RB Tro/War. It has supers equipted some + some not, has both towers. Has around 5mil Gold, and many CPS spent on the account, tons of supers and + items and + stones in the warehouse.

I have never sold before But I would like to use PayPal.

I am charging 30 USD dollars for the account, and rights to all information. Price is negotiable.

Please do let me know if you are interested as this is my first trade, thanks.

Cody.
Old 01/17/2013, 00:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

in what server i can buy it but for little price bec i am selling all acc or items in my country
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2013, 00:24   #3

I am selling it for 30 USD dollars, and the server is FairyTails -> WildSwan
Old 01/21/2013, 22:57   #4

Hey guys It has been 5 business day's which is the rules to wait before updating your posts. So I am; I am letting people know that I want serious offers only, I have had many of kids, that you can clearly tell, messaging me, and saying scam scam.. That is ridiculous, I do not have time for this.

The method that insures both ends confidence is, Download TeamViewer which is an application that can let you the buyer view my screen, watch me log on to the account, show you status etc.. then you may buy the account with full information.

Add me on AIM instant messenger ( )

And we can set something up ASAP, thanks.

-Cody
Old 01/22/2013, 02:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought this account. Everything went smoothly. I'll be sure to deal with him again when I get the chance.

This person is legit!