Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS (WU Only) +6 Ninja Lucky7 Super +5. Two Complete Sorc

Discussion on WTS (WU Only) +6 Ninja Lucky7 Super +5. Two Complete Sorc within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool WTS (WU Only) +6 Ninja Lucky7 Super +5. Two Complete Sorc

Haven't played for quite some time so all the Chi points are on her. Everything on the character and in the bank comes with it since I am quitting completely. Her current level is 105. If you want more details just let me know. I'll post the specs of the gear below Accepting only Western union. Keep in mind I was in the middle of changing the class lineup. I have a War-Nin-Nin Everything is Super 2 soc and +6 except ring, fan, neck and head gear, they are +5. VIP lvl 2. It has been reborn multiple times. Has been 2nd rb.

Steed(+6) (Yellow Steed)
SuperRainKatana(+6) DMG -1%, 2 soc. (SDGs)
SuperTigerVest(+6) 2 soc. (SDGs)
SuperLunarKatana(+6) DMG -1%, 2 soc. (SDGs)
SuperDragonNecklace(+5) 2 soc. (SDGs)
SuperFlameVeil(+5) 2 soc. (SDGs)
SuperHeavenFan(+5) -BOUND- 2 soc. (STGs)
Magical Bottle
SuperFrostRing(+5) perm phase1, 2 soc. (SDGs)
SuperSnakeBoots(+6) DMG -5%, 2 soc. (SDGs)
SuperStarTower(+6) 2 soc. (SGGs)
SuperRidingCrop(+6)

Accepting offers, would prefer to sell everything in a set.
Message me with your email or skype.
Old 11/30/2012, 17:07   #2

available
Old 12/02/2012, 05:15   #3

available
Old 12/10/2012, 19:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im interested, what would you take as a base offer? please e mail me bro,
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> Full 2 soc Super +5/+6 Ninja on Lucky7
09/15/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 10 Replies
I have a Warr-Nin-Nin (was in the middle of changing the class lineup when I quit) for sale. Everything is Super 2 soc and +6 except ring, fan, neck and head gear, they are +5. The account is a countess with VIP lvl 2. It has been reborn multiple times (it has been 2nd rb) and I haven't played since the newest version was released so all the Chi points are on her since I don't have any idea what to do with them. Everything on the character and in the bank comes with it since I am quitting...
S>> Male Ninja-Ninja-Ninja-Trojan; Server Lucky7
01/07/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Level 126 Ninja-Ninja-Ninja-Trojan Elite +4 1 Sock Coronet Elite +4 1 Sock Boot Super +6 1 Sock Armor Super +4 1 Sock Necklace(Bound) Super +5 2 Sock Blade 2x Super +5 2 Sock Fan Super +6 1 Sock Tower Hoping to Sell it for atleast $150.
Selling full Ninja gears on Storm Server for codes or DBs, on Lucky7
06/02/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
I have a full +5/+6 -1 SDG Ninja Set. Talis are +6 2soc -1, Horse is +6, everything else is +5 -1 SDG. Trading it all for DBs in Lucky7 Server or DB Codes. Message me.
trade 130-80 Ninja-Ninja with full super for a good runescape PURE OR PINS
10/11/2009 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
i will accept; - a good 1 defence strength pure - a good tank pure (very high range and good defence) - a skiller pure, (level 3 with high woodcutting or mining or something and some cash) - membership pins. Add "[email protected]" if you have any questions/ wish to see screenshots *I WILL NOT GIVE INFO FIRST. YOU WILL GIVE ME USERNAME AND PASSWORD. I WILL GIVE YOU THE CONQUER ACCOUNT USERNAME AND PASSWORD. THEN YOU REGISTER MY EMAIL TO THE ACCOUNT (AND HAVE RECOVERIES...
S> 130 Ninja with full super soc
10/01/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
S> 130-13-130 water-fire-Ninja with full super soc +5 and a 130-130 tro trading for a good runescape account or paypal. add me on msn for more details [email protected]