Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS> 130 archer rb server Dreams-Eternirty

Discussion on WTS> 130 archer rb server Dreams-Eternirty within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS> 130 archer rb server Dreams-Eternirty

Hello im making a new post because i can't edit the other one for some reason but heres some pictures on this one.
Blurred out the name of the char, the spouse, and the guild for security purposes.(its water-arch 110-130)

Here is what it will come with the bow is optional i can trade it to my seller if you do not want it. (worth 10-12 Dbs)

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img228/gear.png/1/][IMG]

i will only take Dbs/cash/(maybe usd but idk)/(maybe onther chars from dreams eternity) Email me at .com but post here if you emailed me
Old 03/02/2009, 03:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I sent you a PM let me know what you think
Old 03/02/2009, 12:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheeto you call me a scammer, yet you speak in EVERY thread made about buying accounts.
Old 03/02/2009, 12:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellCo View Post
Cheeto you call me a scammer, yet you speak in EVERY thread made about buying accounts.
But yet you have -2 in the black market
Old 03/03/2009, 04:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellCo View Post
"EVERY" is definitely an exaggeration. I only post in threads that are selling high level archers. Why? Because I'm looking for a high level archer. I post in more than one because I might not always have the highest offer for a particular seller. Besides, when you're selling accounts the buyer is supposed to go first, so that leaves no room for me to be the one scamming. The black market is NOT for scammers, so gtfo with your -2.
Old 03/03/2009, 04:07   #6

the archer is still selling btw
Old 03/06/2009, 13:44   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pled130water View Post
the archer is still selling btw
im chomps brother btw, ask him if im a scammer this isnt even my account i use it for the conquer pserver section
Old 03/06/2009, 16:40   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why u alway want ppl to ask this ask that?u think that will prove u r not scammer meh?i am a live example whoever wan know whether he is hacker or not can ask me the answer is yes he is a scammer.he make high offer for my char and dbs then ask mi gif him dbs then he pay me then i gif him archer ofcos as a seller dbs are not secure so i offer him another way round by giving him archer then he pay after that i gif dbs,he disagree and insist the way he suggested,i call off the deal becos we cant make a perfect way to deal,u know what he said to mi?i will tell solomon that u r a scammer,keep it as ur reference it will repeat when he wan to deal with u.
Old 03/07/2009, 00:32   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello, what is the current offer for the archer, thanks.