Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Dbs in Bluebird

Discussion on Selling Dbs in Bluebird within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Dbs in Bluebird

As the title says , i am selling 100 dbs in Bluebird server. The price is 1.5$/db and payment over paypal. PM me if u are interested. The first two transactions will be of 20 dbs every 2 days so we can gain trust.
Old 09/02/2012, 15:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

u got skype?

PM me when yur on i need them
Old 09/08/2012, 00:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i need 60dbs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buy CPS on BlueBird
08/28/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
i need alot of cps on bluebird do any 1 have............
Buy Dbs On BlueBird
08/20/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
hey do any 1 got dbs for sell on bluebird?
S> DBs On Bluebird!!
04/24/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling Dbs for 2$ each... with a BONUS! For every 20 dbs you buy ill give you 2 dbs FREE! msg me on here or add me to msn. [email protected]
Bluebird
03/12/2011 - Diablo 2 - 2 Replies
Hi Leutz bin ein absoluter anfänger was Bots angeht, hab mir den Bluebird geholt und alles eingestellt. Jetzt hab ich allerdings das problem das er das spiel startet und bis Andy Teleportiert (ohne alle anderen Bosse warum auch immer???? ) und dann drauf wartet das einer kommt Rush also!! Kann mir bitte wer sagen wie ich das rausnehme kenn mich da echt nich aus:o Danke im vorraus.
Bluebird
06/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
I searched the site and tried all the monster.dat files that had this altered on them and none of them seemed to work anymore. So I was wondering if anyone would be able to make one that made the BlueBirds in Lab3 easy to hit. Like so that someone could hit them before they attack you because as it is now they must attack before you can attack. Thank you to anyone who could manage this.