Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> +12 p6 kat, +12 p3 war armour/ B> DBS in FIRE server

Discussion on S> +12 p6 kat, +12 p3 war armour/ B> DBS in FIRE server within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up S> +12 p6 kat, +12 p3 war armour/ B> DBS in FIRE server

Im selling a +12 p6 -7 lvl 127 kat, and also +12 p3 -5 warrior armour lvl 70.

Im also buying DBS in fire, and if you didnt know there is alot of people buying dbs and gold in fire and no one to supply so there is easy money to be made there.

I also have a 130-130-132 Earl Ninja for sale. PM me for further infor about it.

Thanks Pm me about anything i've advertised here.

Tags
buying db, fire server, selling account, selling gears

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sapphire Server: Nin-War Fire & Fire-Fire-Fire
01/08/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Full info, Super Double Soc (except for bag) Nin-War-Fire 130/130/105. Boots, Robe and Bracelets are +6, Bag and Sword are +7 and Cap is +8. All super gems. I'll throw in a second rb fire tao lvl 132. All items in wh (including super one socs and elite one socs and about 30 mil) included. Oh and I have a +4 horsey and a MG. Just lost interest in the game and would like to recoup some of my spending :) Message me if interested.
Urzark WTT armour of Seshi for armour of heren/ring/hands
12/24/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says i want to trade armour of seshi for armour/hands/cap of heren. Or i sell the armour for 3 scroll + all mat sold.
S>Fire 130>War130>Fire 130 LVL 7 FIRE MET most skills fixed EAGLE SERVER DUKE 400kk
01/30/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling this 2nd rb Fire for DB's or money via paypal he is fun as hell to play. Reflect often destroys even 2nd rb ninja's selling him bc i have a new fire thx to Demon boxes. This account has over 400kk donation in rank DUKE that alone is over 20dbs. So he is pretty solid in duke rank. I wont check this post much so if you are really interested message me on MSN @ [email protected]
armour cellule = armour fighting arena
09/01/2009 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Alright, I'm sure many ppl brought this up... but it's a matter of high interest I think :) Me and plenty my brute players would like to know how to do brutes that show up in the cellule like these > Saiyajin Nappa My Brute C16 DragonBallZ My Brute woethrtsx My Brute
S> Elite Warrior Armour lvl 120 w/RDG Venus Server
01/21/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
As topic stated, also comes with a met scroll and around 250k. I don't scam so don't bother scamming anyone. We can do this in safe trade. Remember, this armour worth around 60-70m and I am only asking you to sell me a dragon ball code or 5 DBs in Emerald which worth around 35m! U gain like half. http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/4966/elitejc8.jp g