Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling dbs on all servers just 1$ each

Discussion on Selling dbs on all servers just 1$ each within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling dbs on all servers just 1$ each

Atm got 100 dbs in Tiger Server pm me for further information.
Old 08/05/2012, 19:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello there would like to transfer the dbs to other server i will buy them all i will pay for the trnasfer...
Old 08/06/2012, 06:25   #3

pm me and well figure out something
Old 08/06/2012, 08:21   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how long to make 150+dbs on hebby?
Old 08/06/2012, 19:00   #5

It depends on many factors.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling DBS on ALL servers
04/09/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 98 Replies
Note: For now only the CPS in stock are for sale, will start with taking orders ASAP :) Hello, i m able to make CPS on any server you play (include EU servers) My job is SIMPLE, i make CPS and sell them. Price for 215cps is 2.0$, and i accept only PAYPAL. Afraid of getting scammed? No worries, we will trade small amounts at a time Most important rule. YOU TRADE FIRST ( you can check this thread and see that i m legit) I recieve offers only 50dbs + I am looking for serious costumers,...
Selling gil on all servers!
12/03/2012 - Trading - 42 Replies
I have 400 mil for FFXIV on all servers! See also FFXI gil on my other page if interested! The price I am selling is $6.00 per mil, extraordinarily cheap. If interested, shoot a pm to me. Why buy from me? I sell on an auctioning website playerauctions.com where they have a secure process for both the buyer and seller to conduct deals securely. For example, when a purchase has been made by the buyer, the money is held by playerauctions while the buyer awaits delivery from the seller....
Selling dbs in all servers 1$ each
07/31/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I currently have 100 dbs on lion server if you want you can transfer em to other server, also if you need in other server i can bot them db price is 1$ each.
Selling 1M / $35 - I have 6 M [US Servers]
05/31/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm selling 10 Million Gold U.S. server, each seeing 1M to $30. Contact Skype: destinyro You can send PM on forum too. Only accept paypal verified/gift, and sending an e-mail from the same primary email from paypal. Thanks.
Hai, Selling All! Some servers
12/15/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
To make this short, I'm quiting ArchLord forever. I've just bought a car and I'm going to start my own webdevelopment company (if need a website, pm me also ^^) I'm selling various items & accounts CHEAP Let's start: Brumhart/Gaiahon LV92 Elementalist + LV92 Chakram 4/4 Ashtal + 3 Slotted Blode (3% res + lv6 stamina + 9% res) + Shuta (8% res) + About 3K WC in bag + Charlize Garb unstoned + CF boots with additional block