Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling my shit done with Co Constelation - Sagitarius serv

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my **** done with Co Constelation - Sagitarius serv

« Selling 2nd reborn Warrior and Trojan in Emerald server | Selling account with full info. »

Similar Threads
Selling>Battle of the Immortals Acc (91 Hrtc Abyss Serv)
07/19/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
DELETED
europe 3 selling shit
02/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
u get the whola account with 3 Lv1 twinks but 4 slot storage SOLD 117 Physical resistence Lv3 159 Staminia Increase Lv3 124 Skill block Lv3
[Problem] Tq Binaries(monsters,acc serv,NPC serv)
04/30/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 12 Replies
Okay, I'm having problems with the binaries and I need some help fixing the problems.I have searched this entire co section to no avail, So please don't flame me. If you need to add me to help me with the problems my msn is:[email protected] Monster Problem: okay I'm sure this is related to the npc server but i have no idea how to fix it.When I log in to my server everything works fine except none of the mobs spawn.Below is a screenshot of the msg server and the npc server....
Selling +9 Summy 130 Shit Trieste
04/07/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Yer Tell me what you want. I want Dil on Abaddon for it so u might have to buy the dil for me over there if you want it.
S>Warrior-Trojan-Trojan 122-130-130 on Sagitarius
11/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
all skills fixed weapons prof : blade lvl 16 , club lvl 16 , sword lvl 15 it has 2.5kk money , 8 +1 stones , elite +3 lvl 120 necky , elite +3 boots lvl 124 , ref +2 -5 earings lvl 97 , super +2 warrior armor lvl 87 , 2 x super daggers lvl 100 i`ll trade it for dbs/money/ items on lighting server Edit: most of ppl ask if it is full info , of course is full info u should be real stupid to buy a non full info char