Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB > DBs/CPs/TQ Points In Excess Of The Equivalent To 20 DBs (or more) On Any Server

Discussion on WTB > DBs/CPs/TQ Points In Excess Of The Equivalent To 20 DBs (or more) On Any Server within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB > DBs/CPs/TQ Points In Excess Of The Equivalent To 20 DBs (or more) On Any Server

As the title suggests, I am wanting to purchase DBs or CPs from players that can sell 20 or more DBs (or equivalent in CPs). The price will be negotiated upon discussion and a process of trade shall be determined.

As I understand that the latest patch has a lot of people quitting the game, I would believe a lot of people want to at least get some money back from their hard work.

Items/Equipment/Accounts will not be accepted for trade. You may contact me via PM on this account.

Thanks

Hidden.
Old 11/23/2008, 07:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hmm..
well i have dbs in fire
Old 11/23/2008, 07:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoybibz View Post
hmm..
well i have dbs in fire
As I mentioned in my post, PM if you are interested.

Hidden.