Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>dbs at tortuga_eu or trade for dbs at emerald.

Discussion on S>dbs at tortuga_eu or trade for dbs at emerald. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>dbs at tortuga_eu or trade for dbs at emerald.

We can go 1 db at a time if you want i don't mind. i got 6kcps at tortuga and some items worth of value. leave me a private message for more.

bump

bumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopstopme View Post
We can go 1 db at a time if you want i don't mind. i got 6kcps at tortuga and some items worth of value. leave me a private message for more.

bump

bumpy
bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> DBs On Tortuga_EU 1.5$ each
06/04/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
I sell dbs on Tortuga server. 1.5 USD each... Min value to buy 2 (3$) Payment method: PayPal I have a low stock remaining. I've been selling them to friends only but i've been thinking to expand this ideea. So if anyone it's interested, this is the price. No more, No less. No special offer if you buy 10 i reduce x or y. 3 USD min. Contact me on yahoo or skype. If you add me on any of those two write there that you're form e-pvp Conquer market, so i would know.
B> Dbs tortuga_EU
03/10/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i am buying all your dbs on tortuga_Eu whether you already have stock or you are planning to farm for me both are fine Skype : Albert--3 to discuss it more
[Tortuga_EU] Selling DBS
03/02/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, this is my epvp shop for Tortuga_EU. Rules : - Paypal only. - You must go first. - If necessary, we can have a trustworthy middleman for the deal. 1.2€ / DragonBall - Negotiable
Trade Stuff on Emerald/Sapphire for stuff on Liberty
07/13/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
+12s - CLUB BLADE SWORD AND EARRINGS +8s - FAN BOOTS AND ATTACK RING +7s - TOWER TROJAN ARMOR/NINJA ARMOR AND NECKLACE (NECKY AND TOWER BOTH MORE THEN HALFWAY TO +8) +6 STEED +8 TAO CAP ITS ALL SUPER 2S SDG HIGH LVL BLESSED SDG ENCHANT ILL SHOW YOU GEAR IF YOU LIKE