Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

s>112 tro r/110 fire BOTH NAKED

Discussion on s>112 tro r/110 fire BOTH NAKED within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
s>112 tro r/110 fire BOTH NAKED

both naked and in dreams>>dream

my msn:

i dont have full info, but i can give the email & pass to the email to whoever buys.

im lookin for $45

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> 130.130.128 Wat.War.Fire Naked CHEAP USD ONLY
03/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
LIke I said it is a 130.130.128 Water.Warrior.Fire 14.5k HP Naked. Volcano Server ... PAYPAL ONLY ...CHEAP pm me offers in USD
WTS> 2ND REBORN FIRE TAO NAKED
12/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi iam trying to sell my Water-Warrior-Fire (130-130-114) on the server BabyIcey/Mayfaire. The account got decent skills like stigma,Nado (almost fixed), and other good spells. It also got reflect. The price for this acc is 32$ I only accept payments through PAYPAL. If interested contact me at [email protected]
T> Lvl 95 rb fire for Lvl 120+ non rb warr naked.
04/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Fire comes with full info and barley enough equips to lvl, Its on Pyramid server, Im wanting to trade for a lvl 120+ Non-RB warr on Either pyramid or Eternity If interested msg me at [email protected] Do not post in thread Or PM Me as i will not get them soon enough.
T> 110>110 RB fire for 120+ tro naked - any server
04/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
The fire is on pyramid, Has not so good equips and most spells almost fixed - I have full info and want a 120+ Tro on any server, Naked or with equips it doesnt matter, Just want to start on a new server and not start out as a noob (The tro can be male OR Female, But has to have full info And the fire is a male)