Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying gear to compose on GardenOfEden

Discussion on Buying gear to compose on GardenOfEden within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying gear to compose on GardenOfEden

i will pay you then u give me dbs or gear....garden of eden server....i DONT WANT ACCOUNTS
Old 12/13/2011, 11:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Hello,
I think I can offer you up to 200dbs in price 1.5$ ea, I think my deliviers still has got them for sale.

What is your payment method? I am preffering moneybookers/psc/western union but if there will be no way then I will try to figure out the paypal tho I'd rather not.
Old 12/21/2011, 02:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PM me or MSN:
accept Payapl
Old 01/25/2012, 17:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have lots of items i can sell you. Including:
Super 1sdg +4 -3 ring, necky, and boots. Super +5 2sdg ears. Super +5 2stg fan -1. Super +5 1rgg tower. Super 2sdg +4 -5 beads. Interested? Message me.