Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying account on DARK server and DBS

Discussion on Buying account on DARK server and DBS within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying account on DARK server and DBS

Looking for a good ,cheap char with full info and dbs for 1.5USD each . Dont bother commenting if you sell for 2USD/db . And about the char, high lvl one and i prefer a reborn.

Just leave a comment or PM me with offers. Thank you.

Bumpty bump
Old 11/08/2011, 13:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMty bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
buying gears for Dark server +9 or +12's
01/11/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
buying all +9 +12's fan towers,ring weapons for usd or looking for char closed to it so i can buy it must be a US server if i buy another account thanks
Mercury US: Buying 105-140 cabal account with nice gear/ Buying alz.
08/25/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Ok, My account recently got another block error, So i made a new one and the leveling is tiresome, So i'm looking for a well geared 105+ if not geared than with enough alz for a good set, I'm also looking to buy alz on Mercury US for my lower level, Contact my MSN if [email protected] Thanks.
[BUYING] CHAR WITH ITEMS @ EMERALD/DARK SERVER
06/10/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, As stated in the title, Because my friends are playing it again, I'm looking to buy an account on Emerald/Dark server. Please send me a PM with the details (or a link to your existing thread, i only want accounts with FULL INFO available). I will only need a indicative price of you in USD. Payment will happen via Paypal. Hope to receive some nice (budgetary) offers; and have a good friendship with the seller (if s/he will still play after :p). PS: I'm only looking for a char on...
BUYING +6 INT DARK FLAME THROWER
03/11/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
LAGUNA AREA ONLY POST KAU DTO THX....
Buying r4 + account on any server.
11/06/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Jo im buying a r4/r5 account since my previous account got banned. If you are interested then please leave a price here or add me on [email protected], i will not pay first duo to getting scammed on *********** before and im not in the mood of losing money again, if u are not satisfied with that then dont bother to answer. Can also offer flyff / fly for fame items or accounts or just Cash, pm me a offer thanks.