Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>Accounts on Baby Icey for Dark Item/Cps/DBs

Discussion on S>Accounts on Baby Icey for Dark Item/Cps/DBs within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>Accounts on Baby Icey for Dark Item/Cps/DBs

I came back to Conquer after quitting awhile ago, just to say hi to people.. but I saw a new server so I decided to make a new character in it out of boredom.
The people on it are awesome.. and I'm starting a tro (something I haven't really focused on before).

I'm planning on buying 5 dbs to help me start out.. but I'd like to just be able to have one to help me level up and get ahead a little bit.

So I'm going to sell my old baby icey character which I don't plan on playing anymore. Unfortunately I do not have a email address of the full info that came with it as it was sold cheaply to me a year ago from a farmer who couldnt get it to work.

The character is a Reborn, Melee Water-Water level 110-110.
The gear is ****, full uni gear with elite robe and super no soc spear level 105. I'll also give a level 85 water-tro.. which has a forgotten wh pass and no gear ><

A db for these would be great but if you have another offer I will listen. Remember, I'm looking for stuff on Dark server.

I know it might sound like a scam because of the no info, but I'm just looking to get a db to help me with a new start on a new server after starting to play conquer again.

Thanks!

Old 07/19/2008, 04:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
for the water water ill give ya a lvl 113 warrior on tornado server that comes with full info and a lvl 110 water tro that doesnt have full info

« S> uranus chars | Sell Big chares on Eagle »

Similar Threads
131 wat-war-tro on Baby Icey
08/11/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 9 Replies
$30 Selling a water-warrior-trojan on Celebrities Baby Icey. Full info will be given and the way that we will trade is unknown so give suggestions. It has normal gear since when I quit I dropped 100 DBs and Lol'd at the bulkers picking them up like hungry noobs. Here's a screenshot, if you are REALLY interested in buying add me on msn: [email protected] - The money will be sent through Paypal, offer me. It won't be that expensive, so $30. Don't add my msn if you aren't buying or are...
Tausche Dark Orbit Accounts
04/16/2010 - Trading - 9 Replies
Hi ich tausche 2 Dark Orbit Accounts der erste ist ein voll Elite Vengeance Sie besitzt: - 6 Iris Drohnen -32 LF3 Laser - 31 der Elite Schilde -15 Elite Antriebe - und fast alle CPU's
Improved Icey Dragon ScentSword
04/08/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 51 Replies
I was bored and had a little time on the side to i decided to improve my ss mod and here it is. Instruction: Extract folder into your effect folder in Conquer Online. You guys know the drills ;) http://youtube.com/watch?v=_RhYut1PJHY
S>T 2nd rb trojan on Meteor for stuff on Icey or cash
12/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
S>130>130>130 Water>Warrior>Trojan for cash/DBs on babyicey. Reason for moving is because meteor got WAY to racist for me. Full 2socket SDG/SDG +7 -7 All 130, with posion blade/non posion blade. Full 2socket SRG/SRG to plvl with. and Full 1socket SVG, and other misc. items. My email is [email protected]
Selling Dark Robe on Baby Icey Server
12/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Im selling a Dark Robe on Baby Icey server. I posted here cause Im not getting any response on the CO forums. If you would like to offer please reply or whisper me in game on nanaki or vertigo. Please decent offers, auction it if you must. I will sell cheap because I need the cash/dbs atm. Thanks e_e ;)