Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

T> 130-130-131 pure nin pluto server for Neopoints or Rare Neopets Items

Discussion on T> 130-130-131 pure nin pluto server for Neopoints or Rare Neopets Items within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
T> 130-130-131 pure nin pluto server for Neopoints or Rare Neopets Items

I got a lot of chars IP banned and so as i'm quitting I figured why not sell a one of the remaining chars I have for Neopets stuff for my GF (she really loves that game)
It comes with nothing but the sup +5 sdg bound nin armor since I lost all my other gears which were on my main
A Krawk or Draik Egg or something valuable like that would be preferred (my GF really wants a krawk magical plushie or morphing potion)...
PM me any offers
Thanks
Old 09/06/2011, 16:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cheater? (cause IP ban)?^^
Old 09/09/2011, 04:22   #3

Nah :P I used a bug in a quest to level a char to 140 :P they only IP banned me until i filed a complaint then they unbanned the few that i hadn't used the bug on :P so its all good... it wasnt bot related or cheating or anything, I just came across a bug and used it (not thinking of the consequences)... sorry to give that impression though :P

Tags
conquer, neopets, ninja, pluto, pure