Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade>> Conquer Items and Account for Runescape Gold!

Discussion on Trade>> Conquer Items and Account for Runescape Gold! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade>> Conquer Items and Account for Runescape Gold!

Hey..

im trading my lvl 97 (atm) Ninja and ful gears for runescape gold.

130-130-97 War-War-Ninja atm.

The gears are as follows.

Full Super+6 1 socket
Super+6 2 socket Kantana's
Gourd
+6 Steed
+6 2 sock Tali's (Bound)
Super+6 Corp

Atm the gear has SRG in it but i have SDG banked (enuf to make it ful SDG socket)

im trading ONLY for runescape CASH/ITEMS..

Post ofers here or PM me!

Thanksss
Old 08/17/2011, 21:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have 1.5b
How much would I get for that?
Old 08/18/2011, 11:39   #3

Im asking for 200-300m for all the gears including acc (full info)

PMME if anyone is interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer online account/or items for runescape gold.
03/16/2011 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Allright, have in mind that this is classic co which means there are no permanent stones in NPCs. And the only way to make sockets is by luck or lotto. Allright, the price of 1075CPs (Conquer money) Equals 19$. And most of these gears is around 10000-20000cps in value. Oh yes it is quite expensive. But as i might also sell the account, which is vip 3 etc. nice level. Well basically i'm searching for runescape gold pretty much. And yes i'm aware of the gold prices, and you should be aware of my...
Trade Conquer Account for Runescape!!!
03/13/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 10 Replies
Trading a Ninja-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-118 on Constellations-Saggitarius for a runescape account. Its got a Super +4 RTG (Bound Fan) Super +4 RGG Tower NOT Bound Super +4 SDG SDG Posion Blade lvl 110 ...Thats it... (I have other accounts, i can throw in..such as female Tro-Arch lvl 123 and Arch-Tro-Tro lvl 112. with like 8k hp or something.... just email or MSN me at [email protected] *I MOST LIKELY WILL NOT GO FIRST IF YOU DONT HAVE PREVIOUS TRADING/SELLING REP*
[Trade] Conquer accounts for runescape items,cash
02/22/2009 - Runescape - 0 Replies
What I am offering: In server Libra, one lvl 119 trojan with one full set of socket sdg gears, 50 mill cash, a lot of other stuff and one lvl 114 archer comes with some gears too. What I am looking for: runescape items, cash. I will take runescape account if you throw it in for free, but I don't take account alone, you must have worthy items and cash to trade. I can show you my gears, items and cash in game if you want. I will provide you full info of these two accounts after you trade me...
s/t runescape account for conquer acc or items
07/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Kingcblood 9 Total Level : 1253 Quest Points : 174 Money : 1322K Gear : Full Zamarock attack - 71 defence - 70 strenght - 70