Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling Conquer Cps & Gold - WildKingdom Dragon

Old   #1

elite*gold: 169
Selling Conquer Cps & Gold - WildKingdom Dragon

Hello there and welcome to Conquer Sales.

Dear Player, a good friend of mine sold Cps/gold/items, and I help him sell his stuff if you're interested contact us informed.
So here is the website.
The monetary importance only to the server - Wild kingdom - Dragon
Another important info mation to all players, please do not discuss who is the best seller, Offers Only here, the players will find hir is pretty bad post immediately Moderator modest said

Conquer Online - FAQS

Q: What kind of payment methods do you accept?

ANSWER: We accept numerous safe payment methods by PayPal and Western union. For large orders we suggest you use Western union as the payment method to guarantee an instant delivery without the hassle of order verification. Please note payment with confirmed billing address and optional verified buyer status will help your order be processed faster.

Q: How do I pay with my credit card without using Paypal?

ANSWER: You can pay with a credit card outside of paypal, and it's easy and simple.Proceed through the order process as normal, and once you are forwarded to Paypal you will be presented with an option to pay with your Paypal account or an independent credit card. You can select pay without paypal there.

Q: Why does your price change so frequently?

ANSWER: We change our prices in accordance with market supply and demand. And we strive to offer our buyers lowest price and best service in this market. This is the reason why our price keeps fluctuating.

Q: How is delivery completed?

ANSWER: After the orders have been approved, they will be allocated to different production departments and our developers will start arranging items for you. Once we are ready, we will notify you to receive the products on live chat, by email, or by phone (daytime only) and contact the characters listed on the order sheet. If you fail to meet us, you can contact us at your earliest convenience.