Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling 135, NIN-WAR-FIRE, TOP FIRE ON KANSAI,+12 gears 330 bp, GODLY CHAR

Old   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
yo fakm, how am im sure ur not a scammer?

Old   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akma321 View Post
yo fakm, how am im sure ur not a scammer?
lol he already scam this character before after he change name from ezrail To fakm he was buy it and owner scam him i dont know now he the real owner or the buyer boy i was play in this server but i quit after he stolen

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtomatrix View Post
lol he already scam this character before after he change name from ezrail To fakm he was buy it and owner scam him i dont know now he the real owner or the buyer boy i was play in this server but i quit after he stolen
You obviously have no clue what your talking about, Azreal aka jimmy name change already happened once first of all u cant change it twice, and that was a different char with similar gears, you ******, Whatevern happened between them has nothing to do with Fakm, if im a scammer how come i have top guild on server? And over 11k invested in my char im the first and only owner, get ur facts straight
Old   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for Fakm, he hardly ever logs on nowadays, only to do the elite pk tournys. If anyone wants to buy his account I'm pretty sure he wants to sell it for realz