Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cross Hair Mods?

Discussion on Cross Hair Mods? within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Cross Hair Mods?

German:

Hi, ich wollte fragen, ob es irgendwelche FadenkreuzMods gibt, so wie die die es auch im BM gibt.
Kenne mich in der Materie nicht aus, aber mich wundert es sehr, dass dort nichts zu finden ist,weil es soviele Waffenmods gibt, oder ist das ganz unterschiedlich?

EN:

Hello There,

iam seraching for Crosshairs Mods like theese, on the BM.
Anyone know where to find?
Old 07/26/2010, 00:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 7,846
Nein, leider lassen sich die Crosshairs nicht modden.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2010, 17:29   #3

elite*gold: 100
hmm schade.

und einfach darüber eines legen, dass sich an dem anpassst, was da schon ist?

so nach dem motto farbfilter drauf wo das Kreuz ist und dann dort nen punkt in die mitte oder halt nen Kreis, der sich so verhält wie das eigentliche (nun unsichtbare) Kreuz?

Gab doch für die scopes auch mal was, wenn ich mich recht entsinne

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dxh2 Cross hair *--- Easy to use ---*
05/01/2011 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
:handsdown:Insturcutoins:handsdown: -*first download the winrar*- *- then to use just click on DXH v2.1-* *-start sfront any-* *-finaly when u are in game press F10-* :mofo:injoy have fun with easyer aiming:mofo: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?i d=64de1769630e24d816e71a767b414903dca0dd14a90154eb 8bcec301b5ea3b4a-1284207829
DenchikXHair GLobal Cross Hair Edition
09/01/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
This cross Hair works on any games you want I Use this for SF as it works on any games It works on usf and PSF. There is no dll file dont say this is a virus try it. WARNING: MUST DO THE STEPS BEFORE SF IS OPEN OR WILL NOT WORK Press Thanks if you liked it All credit goes to Denchik How to use it:
Red Cross hair Shadow
08/03/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 12 Replies
I've just made a shadow that will help the tros that are playing with ss/fb (At least it helped me :)) Anyways coz' the shadow has cross hair it will be way easier to pk... ;) Here is a screenshot of it: >>> http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll11/ViKsA94/17 093200.jpg And here is the link: http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/18439-downl...imple Shadow.dds Hope you'll like it... :P +k will be appriciated :cool:
working cross hair with my injector
07/19/2008 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
i added a working crosshair hair and a blood unpatch, the unpatcher wont get patch, u just have to run it over and over again.
Release Cross hair program
05/06/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
Credits to Xen This is a simple cross hair that apears on your screen that alows you to slash shot or half step or just plainly aim better this auto adjusts to your resolution of the game so no need to change your settings press Insert to turn it on Press delete to turn it off or just press exit when u click the cross hair goes from bright green to red here is a screen shot of the image sorry about the white background