Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

im glad

Discussion on im glad within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im glad

im glad ther no hacks, you all that want them are ***** *** nothing and i fart in your general direction. The game allready gives 1000 times acuracy to people with lag so its fair or less....

i see people hacking still thou, probly paying for them. its pretty retaarded when how see the graphic of your walls around you being hit by some one shooting at you who shouldnt be able to see you at all. and to get killed 30 times by the same person.

the bigest hack ive seen is a glitch, if your a real *** hole you can walk in to the wall or ground in a few places and ilteraly fall in to space between walls adn under the ground, there people will shoot you from there invisible un reachable spot, in there view there is no walls, usualy people who do this wont play with kill cam on cuz it gets them baned, so you hear them ***** all the time no kill cam no kill cam. wtf ever.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS lvl 38.5 Glad in Aion
05/02/2012 - Aion Trading - 10 Replies
Region=2 Server=Azariel Race=Asmo Extract V=199 A=53 Alchemy=163 Money=500k+ Items=Blue mace lvl 30/Blue Dagger 30 Expert Jacket lvl 38,Blue Abyss Pauldron/Gloves lvl 30, Green abyss Pants/Boots lvl 30 Abyss Points=10k+ Has Dual wield,Stamina,and Ankle snare Stigma's
Lvl 42 Glad EU server
07/27/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I want to sell a gladiator, lvl 42 on EU server. Equipment: http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4733/12980393. png Nothing special in the invetory.. 5,7m Kinah and some trash. The account also got a lvl 30 templar, lvl 25 sorc and lvl 13 ranger.. they all got nothin special.. so the main focus is the lvl 42 glad.
[WTB] 50 Glad - EU - Asmo
04/30/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
The title says it all, please post before contacting. Must agree to use an official middleman-service. I'm paypal-verified and will cover the middleman charges. Any 50 glad will go, full fenris pref. Post before contacting. :)
Hello! Glad to be here!
06/13/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Been a gamer since '97 and the good old Ultima Online. I heard from my friends that this is a great community. Glad to be one of you peeps! :)
be glad for welcums
05/15/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
im new newb actually i wish i can be good btw i play rfo tnx