Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling My CIC 1 Account

Discussion on Selling My CIC 1 Account within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling My CIC 1 Account

I Can send pictures from my account on discord add me Fabio/lePression#3539

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling a CA classic account (CIC)
06/13/2019 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'd like to sell my CA classic account. Rank is pretty high (CIC) and it has some perms. It's banned in CA Reloaded and was banned in CA classic for 15d about a year ago. Contact me if you're interested and I'll give you more details and screenshots if you wish. Paypal only, price: 200$ but I'm willing to negotiate the price.
[Selling] Selling Account CIC
02/02/2018 - Combat Arms Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Everyone, I decided to leave combat arms, and I'm selling My account Combat arms classic not Reloaded, So if anyone want to buy it feel free to pm me facebook or skype/discord, Level CIC it has 55 perms, and cheap price, Pm me with full info, Discord: SkillZz#8688 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mgdomar16 Skype: Will be edited later,
I selling my cic account 120 euros
04/16/2017 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my fullshop cic account to 120 euros. Paypal payment method. If you are interested please contact me at this e-mail:[email protected]'ll get account screen
[Selling] Selling Account CIC Full Perms
01/19/2017 - Combat Arms Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Combat arms eu LVL CIC Full Perms Skype : ofekofek2212