Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Classic/Reloaded Accounts

Discussion on Classic/Reloaded Accounts within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Classic/Reloaded Accounts

Selling some of My Combat Arms Classic And Reloaded Accounts, tons of items, e-mail access, real owner,
Reason of selling: not using them
Reloaded Accounts: are op with items such p90tr se, Natalia set, m134 minigun, etc.
Classic Accounts: Sg50, p90 tr se, rec7 rangers, Ar-15, Decklands F2000, Minigun, Swat items, etc
If you are interested to see any of these accounts
Discord: Nasha#5951
Old 05/10/2022, 18:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
discord ? cuz its wrong or just add me lol Snipzy#2001

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ★ AION Classic Power leveling ★ AION Classic Kinah ★ AION Classic Boosting ★ 100 SAFE
07/17/2021 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Why Choose us to buy Aion Classic Power leveling? MMOBoostings.com is always helping clients to upgrate their Aion Classic account levels and trying the best to give you the best Aion Classic Power Leveling service. Professional team and Professional levelers are working on your account with non-stop until your order service completed. No bots and No illegal programs are allowed to be used on your Aion Classic Boosting. Your Power leveling service will be finished as soon as possible after...
[Selling] Selling CA Classic and Reloaded Accounts
01/05/2020 - Combat Arms Trading - 2 Replies
Selling a password and email that is used for both a reloaded and classic account. CA CLASSIC ACCOUNT: -2LT3, 1.55 kdr, 2,700 kills -All standard perms that come with all new classic accounts plus m24a3, German m416 cqb and m4a1 - 1.2 million gp CA RELOADED ACCOUNT:
[Selling] Classic and Reloaded accounts
03/01/2019 - Combat Arms Trading - 1 Replies
Selling INSANE classic and reloaded accounts, price is negotiable. Pretty much quit the game. All items and screenshots upon contact. In short Classic account - Max SG Perm ( most op weapon in classic ) - Italian G3 Perm ( really nice and op version of g3 ) - USA Vest Perm ( looks cool ) - Mexican UMP45 Perm
3 Combat Arms Reloaded/Classic Accounts (CIC)
07/31/2018 - Combat Arms Trading - 10 Replies
CIC 3 - $100 LTC 1 - $40 1lt 4 - $30 Prices are negotiable. Paypal Only. These are my personal 3 accounts. The accounts just have the standard perms you're basically just buying the rank. All accounts have OG igns and are perfect accounts for anyone. Leave your skype or PM me if you're serious about an account, do not waste our time. The accounts have millions of GP, and full speed gear perm. Willing to use any trusted middleman, or will go first if trustworthy.
[Buying] Classic RAVEN/Classic Hawk/Classic SOUZA
02/22/2016 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
I need a Account with Classic spec Skype: marc12111