Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GEN | Silver NX Grade | Elite| Full Speed | KD almost of 2.00 (with over 200k kills)

Discussion on GEN | Silver NX Grade | Elite| Full Speed | KD almost of 2.00 (with over 200k kills) within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile GEN | Silver NX Grade | Elite| Full Speed | KD almost of 2.00 (with over 200k kills)

Dear community,

since I'm not playing actively playing Combat Arms anymore I decided to sell all of my unused accounts, like this one:

- GEN (so almost GOA)
- more than 230k kills with a KD/R of nearly 2.00
- Perm Elite Moderator
- Perm Codename Hawk, Souza & Banshee
- etc etc etc.

Check it out:

PRICE: Send me an offer within a private message here on epvp

Btw, don't even think of scamming me. I do have a lot of experience of trading aswell as to avoid scam. Thats why I ONLY sell via a middleman + payment via PayPal.

Cya ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Old 06/18/2017, 18:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I´am intressted add me skype:Clee116
Old 06/18/2017, 18:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanqaroo View Post
I´am intressted add me skype:Clee116
accept me
Old 06/19/2017, 19:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Warning : Using new Scam method
He sell the account but after u change all information
he open a ticket in nexon and request the account back he telling nexon that the acconnt got hacked they ask for Registred information and u got REKT.. be aware
Old 06/19/2017, 20:32   #5

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteWolfs View Post
Warning : Using new Scam method
He sell the account but after u change all information
he open a ticket in nexon and request the account back he telling nexon that the acconnt got hacked they ask for Registred information and u got REKT.. be aware
Not really. As I already told you I do not own the registered information. It is called "Nexon Email Adress Reversion Request" and is automatically sent by Nexon to the old e-mail adress the account is associated to. This is like the last chance to get your account back if you got scammed. (Read this first: )
Since I am a trusted and honest person I would never abuse this function to do things which violate the law. That's why I already sold this account (which has an insane value) for only 75€ (but eBay) lawfully, without abusing anything. And of course I have proofs, but shouldn't be neccessary. But ye, you are right: people should be aware. So only buy via PayPal people, you are always safe because of the buyers protection there. ;-)