Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING CHEAP CA ACCOUNT FOR 50% OF WHAT ITS WORTH! IT HAS FULL SPEED GEAR!!!

Discussion on SELLING CHEAP CA ACCOUNT FOR 50% OF WHAT ITS WORTH! IT HAS FULL SPEED GEAR!!! within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING CHEAP CA ACCOUNT FOR 50% OF WHAT ITS WORTH! IT HAS FULL SPEED GEAR!!!

Major 3 Account
BELOW IS ALL PERMANENT:
Contains Speed Gear/Quar
3 Heat Nades
Elite Modular Backpack
Tracker Knife
Recon Vest
G36 Valk
Alien Gun
P90 TR
Carbon 15
Much More!!!
Worth ~75 dollars
Third Party Trading SO NO SCAMMING
Trading csgo skins/steam wallet card worth around $35
SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY/NO SCAMS
IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO GO FIRST THAN DO NOT REPLY!!!
Thank You!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling steam account that has 880$ worth of games
03/21/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Account has 880$ worth of games I can provide you with the email of the account/transfer the email to your email I'm taking offers on this account. Link to steam profile: Steam Community :: Tobes I have ALL the credentials to the account. Taking offers, add my skype: Baddasmcs Screenshots: imgur: the simple image sharer
WTS D3 account with 5 level 60s as well as around 100m worth of gear and also HC gear
04/27/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell a D3 account with 3 level 60s as well as over 100m worth of gold and gear and over 80m HC worth of gear. I am looking for around 40$ but the price is negotiable. add me on skype. teodor.bularda1
WTT Full PvP Sorc / 8x ABG / Pilus all +10 / Mres gear / PvE gear / Aether gear /
08/18/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
FOR SALE 200€ Trade or SALE my sorc only for GOOD GEAR Cleric/Hunter/Chanter/SM same server 48 cleric full daeva +10 / 2x daeva weapon +10 / full lvl 45 gold gear / lvl 50 gold mace +10 5 slot / lvl 50 gold staff +10 all Mboost 5x lvl1 twinks with all NC Soft rewards.(lucky wings/petīs/over 100 moriati 50platinum medals and many many more UPDATE: Sorc is 57 have the 65mio pet and a full equipt appartement....gold / eternal items UPDATE: full pvp set
Selling 55 Gladiator Full PVP Gear Fast Selling 55 Gladiator Full PVP Gear Fast
03/06/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 55 Gladiator Full PVP Gear Fast Triroan Spear (+13) merged with Elite 30 PVP with silence godstone (Extendable Spear) Full Elite 40 +12 Jewels all 50/55 gold and orange. Has full miragent.
WTT 123 bagi with full +7 gear for a 123+ ak with good gear or 130 ak with +3 gear
05/07/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
wtt 123+ bagi with full +7 gear and +7 cocave for a 123 ak wih real good gear or a 130 ak with +3 gear. pm or add me to [email protected] for pictures and no information. gtfo scammer cuz i dont deal with that bullshit :mad: