Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im searching for a good account, im giving an origin/STEAM ACC i would like to use MM

Discussion on Im searching for a good account, im giving an origin/STEAM ACC i would like to use MM within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im searching for a good account, im giving an origin/STEAM ACC i would like to use MM

Hey Guys, I'm Searching for a good Combat Arms Account.
i give or Origin or Steam Account. if the account will be very good, i'll give both of those.(Origin and Steam)

My Origin Account Includes : Fifa 16,Battlefield4,Need For Speed Most Wanted

My Steam Account Includes 40 Games, and the steam account is Level5 with Badges and gems.

The most notable games in the Steam are:
Dirt3 Complete Edition
WWE2K16
PAYDAY2
CS:GO
The Crew
NBA2K15
NBA2K16
Rocket League
CS1.6
CS:Coundition Zero(For the Nostaglia People here
Two Worls:Epic Edition(Includes Dlc)

My Skype Is: yuval4003

Please Be Seriously, i don't have time to kids..

I would like to use a MiddleMan(Admin in this forum) but if u have another offer, I would like to hear.
My Terms Are: if we trade actually, I want all the Ca Account Stuff. I mean, Email, Password, Password to email, want to change Password to E-mail.
Please, dont waste your time, i know all the Scams, I'll block immiediatly if i recognize a scam, Thank You and Good Day!
Old 03/14/2017, 09:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Giving steam,Lol,Origin and Battle net acc for 10€!!!!
04/14/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i just really need 10€ PSC FAST. So im giving my steam acc(far cry,metro:last light, magicka, cannon fodder, trine) + my lol acc (30lvl, unranked , silver frame fro 2014 season) + origin with cŕysis 3 + lost islands + Battle.net acc with WoW Mop (collectors, no gametime) , diablo 3 (no RoS), Sc2 WoL, hots beta!!! giving all those accs for 10€ PAYSAFECARD!!! giving first !! (if u have some positive comments :) )
Searching Wow Acc giving good league account
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hallo ich suche einen world of warcraft account und habe meinen wertvollen league of legends account anzubieten; vielleicht findet sich ja ein interessent hier die daten zu meinem Account: 104 Champions 29 Skins, unter anderem Nunu Bot, Blackfrost Anivia, Spirit Guard Udyr, Striker Lucian etc etc über 730+ Wins im Normal 5v5
[Trading] Steam acc [or origin] for good do account
07/16/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
CS:GO Inventory worth of 4,5€ imgur: the simple image sharer Origin acc haves BF4, BF3 Premium, Plants vs Zombies and Dead Space. Any GE or Skandinavia or UK account only. You can take both of these accounts in same, if your do acc is good enough for me. Skype: denkkuz
[Trading] Searching for bad account, giving bad steam account
06/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm searching for any account you've got. offer me everything. I can give you a steam account with The Forest and Cs:go so offer me all the shit you have.
Selling Origin account and Steam account (Searching for Elite Gold)
10/19/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
epvpImg: *nomnomnom*, we eat your images. Steam epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! Origin Please give me reasonable Offers Thankyou as i am wanting 10 Euro PSC CARD foor both of them