Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1LT2 need it gone ASAP.

Discussion on 1LT2 need it gone ASAP. within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1LT2 need it gone ASAP.

I have no use for this anymore. I quit long ago. I spent way over $50 dollars on this game, so I would appreciate if you offered a reasonable price. I've included a bunch of pictures so you will get the idea of what you're buying. I accept PayPal only. PM me if you're interested. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.

Lowering price due to me wanting it gone quickly. $35 PAYPAL

Pictures:

Account also includes Poland Recon Vest, Scorpion Skull Mask and a Cyclops Bandana
Please give me a reasonable offer. The account has a special weapon that you cannot get at the store, it includes special attachments that again, you cannot get at the store. also has left over NX.
Old 02/27/2017, 01:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Price ?
Old 02/27/2017, 02:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrendalle View Post
Price ?
Can you PM me.
Old 02/27/2017, 02:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Okey ..