Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSM 2 Account for sale/1st & 2nd Anniversary Items/MP7 Perm (Selling for 8$) *CHEAP*

Discussion on CSM 2 Account for sale/1st & 2nd Anniversary Items/MP7 Perm (Selling for 8$) *CHEAP* within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSM 2 Account for sale/1st & 2nd Anniversary Items/MP7 Perm (Selling for 8$) *CHEAP*

Hey guys, I don't play this game anymore so I'm selling my CSM 2. It has an MP7 perm and some anniversary cosmetic items. I also included the functionality items and my inboxed items in the screenshots.

Selling Price: 8$ (Nothing more, nothing less)

I'm only accepting paypal and no I'm not going first.

Contact Info:
Skype - elitezman10

Screenshots:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

« MAJ 2+ GOOD SNIPERS | Trading my 3 star. »

Similar Threads
CPT 1 / Full Speed PERM / 12 NX-Items PERM for Sale
06/21/2016 - Combat Arms Trading - 4 Replies
Hey there :) I sell my Combat Arms account. Itīs a CPT 1 Rank (Silver NX-Rank) with PERM full speed equipment (+25% speed), several more NX-Weapons PERM and a pretty big filled Inbox with lots of Gold-Ranked Weapons (like the SOPMOD for 30 Days), a few Specs + Spec equipment and a little more than 400K GP. The question is, who wantīs to buy it and for how much? -Pictures on demand-
[Selling] Cheap Perm P7 +12 items for sale.
12/10/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 7 Replies
All items have been sold. All i have left is: Dark Server: 37625cps at 2$ per db All payments will be done though Paypal offers to be in USD. Sent as gift, you pay the fee. You will add this message into the payment without this message I will send you the money back and cancel the trade. I agree i'm paying for online digital goods and I also agree this payment cant be reversed.
Perm +7 Items & account for sale
09/11/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Sorry put the wrong heading in please go to the link listed below for the correct information http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/conquer-online-2 -trading/3418036-perm-12-items-sale.html
[Selling] [Weekend Sale] Selling Cheap Items
03/29/2014 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/gvGk9W4.png Rules & Contact Information: *Paypal only FRIENDS OR FAMILY OPTION ONLY. (IF YOU DON'T HAVE DON'T PM ME) *Trades will be done on a EU Blueridge server, you send money first. *ALWAYS request trade on The Black Market before trade continues *Everything is 100/100 but empty *My Skype is jamie.rendual The Weekend Special Deals:
[BLTips]S4 League account all items perm for sale !
05/16/2012 - S4 League Trading - 2 Replies
#Closed Reason : So.. guys .. no posts = no sell :) Hope i will sell my account to a friend for free.