Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS COL 3 DECENT PERMS PRETTY CHEAP

Discussion on WTS COL 3 DECENT PERMS PRETTY CHEAP within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS COL 3 DECENT PERMS PRETTY CHEAP

Hey guys,
think its time i retire from combat arms, i have had multiple accounts but this has been my main. MY OWN account. never cheated on/plvled on.
has recon vest, tracker knife. i believe it has full speed gear.
but i havent played since last month. basically just playing how to survive 2 lately any way have a look at the account.
Payment accepted: Paypal
Will not go first
Quick sell at : $120
Would Like $150
Don't believe in Middle men

My Skype : joshthestarfishy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] I am looking for a CA NA Account MAJ and up with decent perms, decent amount of GP.
02/17/2016 - Combat Arms Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! First I would like to thank you for clicking this, whether accidental or not. The title is self explanatory, but I will list some more things here. I am looking for a CA NA Account preferably MAJ and up but I AM willing to look into any accounts below that rank, the rank is NOT a requirement but it is preferred. I will need to be assured that the account will not be banned and/or how to avoid from it being banned. I will also need to know if the account was banned before, and/or why it...
[Selling] MAJ5 48% Decent Perms 2011 M416 CQB Camo $60-$100~
12/05/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone in the combat arms world! Im looking to sell my Combat Arms account for a reasonable price. I will be listing all its perms and what the account has. Im looking for around $60-$100 or a csgo knife, if possible. Anyway, you can use paypal, but you have to buy me a steam card from paypal-gifts (which is a paypal website) and i can discuss more about that in skype. Selling with the email, which is just a blank email. Brand new. BTW its CA NA Basic information about the...
[PHP] Looking for programmer, needs to speak a pretty decent englando.
08/03/2015 - General Coding - 0 Replies
You read the title, add me skype.
[Selling] Pretty decent Steam account
06/04/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
So guys, im selling my steam account since i got nothing to do with him. Here, this is the games i got, and if you guys want a picture ill post it later : Medal of honor (Team fortess 2 with Items) Garrys mod Counter strike Source Trine 2 The showdown Left 4 Dead 2
PRETTY CPT-2 FOR SALE WITH 8 PERMS
04/03/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Payment method: 1.Paysafecard 2.Paypal - For security, 5 Euro from the money will be charged on the account you are buying, so if you think to make dispute, your account will be banned due charge back. Contact information Skype:Sari.nashef Facebook:Sari Nashef Rank:CPT-2 KD:1.40