Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to trade CPT 4 with rare perms

Discussion on Want to trade CPT 4 with rare perms within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Want to trade CPT 4 with rare perms

I am trading my CPT 4 for a higher ranked account (MAJ2+) all you need is gp and a recon vest and I will trade
add me on skype or reply to this to contact me

skype- zf_scuffy
I am also open to any other trades too guys
I just do not want to sell this via. me getting scammed :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GOA ACCOUNT WITH RARE PERMS
01/04/2016 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
selling
[Buying] any account with rare perms ca eu
05/17/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 5 Replies
Searching for any ranked account with rare perms i mean 1 gold star to mythic not mather of rank im only searching for the weapons to do rewiews so add my skype jonny.mai8 if you got one account not to expensive or if you want to hier the account to me
╚ ┼ LTC2 ┼ RARE PERMS, FULL SPEED, 70+ PERMS, NX, 3 MIL GP ╝
02/26/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 13 Replies
Hallo Leute, Ihr bietet hier auf einen Account der Extra-Klasse. Er besitzt jede menge permanente Waffen. Ebenfalls auch RARE-NX Waffen. Er ist 'High-Rank', hat jede menge GP ( 3 Millionen ) und auch noch 22.000NX Cash. Er besitzt AUCH MAX + HAUSER SET PERM Ich Suche eigtl nur PSC/PAYPAL (bei Paypal, Perso-Kopie an mich) Der Account ist nach dieser Liste: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/combat-arms-tradi ng/2886148-ca-gtacheckers-pricelist.html 300€ WERT.
CA NA Account, TONS of Perms, Nx Rare Perms, Gear, Cpt 4
02/17/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 7 Replies
Name: Phoxphorus Weapons- AR 1. AN-94 Tact OP 2. ACR 3. K2 4. Mk14 mod 0 5. Mk16 SCAR-L 6. M416 CQB Camo 7. SG550 Hot Shot LE
Selling Rare CPT2 Wit Alot Of Perms And Rare Nexon Weapon!
12/07/2011 - Combat Arms Trading - 7 Replies
Hello Every One, I want To Sell Accoun Of My Friends So Here Is The Details: Game Version: Europe Items and length: AK 74M RPK-74 T-2