Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling NA CPT1 Over 700$ Invested into this account.

Discussion on Selling NA CPT1 Over 700$ Invested into this account. within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling NA CPT1 Over 700$ Invested into this account.

Lots Of rare weapons that cant be purchased anymore and really rare ones.
================================================== =======
KDR - 1.08
Super soldier KDR - 1.38
54% Ranked up
Clan - Toe Tag Body Bags
===========
Tracker Knife
M4A1 CQB
M4A1 Sop Mod
MP7 Steel
Xm8 Spider
AUG A3 SE
NEMEXIS F2000
Kriss-Mass Spec ops
Cyclops Bandana
Santa Hat
Spider Mask
Scorpion Mask
Skeleton Suit (red)
Red Baseball hat
TPG1 Pro
Arctic Wolf
Ghili Suit (green)
Blue Prison Suit
Halloween Coffin
Boneyard shotgun
MK.48 o CAMO
4th 5th 6th Anniv Sets
Recon Vest
Reindeer Mask (Red)
Hard Hat Perm
NEMEXIS Mask
PERM TIGER STRIPE CAMO
Bush Master type 98
Luger
=============
Functions,
100% XP (116)
100% GP (242)
105 Respawns
21 Party Respawns
Super Megaphone (21)
Custom Rectical 4 (7days Each) i Have 12
216 200% XP Passes
119 300% XP Passes
10 Color Changers 7 days each
==============
Much More MISC. Items
Inbox With over 8 Epics and Very Rare items that cannot be found in combat arms any more
==============
Contact Info-
Skype - Michael 0178
Old 01/31/2016, 21:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 38
How much do u want?
Which payment method do u accept?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling CPT1 Account
09/04/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Hy guys im selling my CPT1 account with permament player color change " Dark Green ", M200-Ghillie with perm,10k GP,80+ Gray keys and bronze NX grade. K/D : 1.23 with 19%+ HS ratio. Only For paypal money like USD or Euro. If you want just write for me : [email protected]
Selling 1500 Lvl 30 NA Account (Pretty well-invested)
06/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey all, selling a smurf of mine that I no longer play on (inactive since April). Its top rating both seasons was 1745 (unlucky number ><). It has 67 champs at the moment (Hit the spoiler for the whole list) and has 9 skins (Hit the spoiler as well). Has 590 RP and 4.8k IP atm as well Champions : Ahri Akali Alistar
Selling my 30 Account with a lot invested time
06/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i am going to sell my account because of private problems like school etc. I invested a lot of time playing with this account Here are some screenshots of my account, if you want to know more about it ask me ;) http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5741/lol1rr.jpg http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8207/lol2xu.jp g http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2880/lol3hz.jpg
SELLING: Active DarkFall Online account with over 400 hours invested
05/28/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! First of all, if you don't feel like reading all this, you can CONTACT ME by E-Mail: [email protected] and we can discuss it over voice chat or instant messaging on any platform. I will provide details over that e-mail. Allright, here we go. This account is active, has been played for over 400 hours (I can prove it by showing XFire logs on the official XFire website if anyone would want to), and has recieved no warnings for anything. It has 11 paid days left to...
SELLING: Active DarkFall Online account with over 400 hours invested
05/27/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello! First of all, if you don't feel like reading all this, you can CONTACT ME by E-Mail: [email protected] and we can discuss it over voice chat or instant messaging on any platform. I will provide details over that e-mail. Allright, here we go. This account is active, has been played for over 400 hours (I can prove it by showing XFire logs on the official XFire website if anyone would want to), and has recieved no warnings for anything. It has 11 paid days left to...