Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying LTC OR HIGH ACCOUNT

Discussion on Buying LTC OR HIGH ACCOUNT within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying LTC OR HIGH ACCOUNT

[SIZE="4"]Hello Guys, Im looking to buy an LTC or higher Account With Some Perms For a Good Price Because i just got back to playing combat arms and i dont really want to start all over again. Im willing to actually pay a good price if you are interested in selling then please contact me. Dont Try anything with me because i have some experience in this so hopefully this will go down smoothly.[/SIZE]
K^i^k: Mike_Jackson187
Email:

Dont Post Here because i wont really be checking alot so K^i^k me or email me.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying High ranked account from high tbm
05/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Buying high ranked account from a trusted member with high tbm. Can be a smurf, ranked up without hacks. Preferrably le or lem. Offering 20 to 25 euros paypal depending on rank. Will go first if i find you trustworthy.
[Buying] Buying high elo account.
04/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Buying Diamond + elo account. Payment in: Paysafecard. Region: EUW/EUNE
buying a high lvl account
02/20/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
buying a high lvl account with good gear willing to spend around 150 for it
Buying EU-W High elo account
03/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello everyone , i want to buy a account in Eu-w which it might has min:10 rune page's // 25-35 skin's // 60-93 skin's // and many runes :3! Also i would like elo to be + 1600! Thanks ^^
[S] Buying high ELO NA Account.
12/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Must have appropriate runes and variety of champions. I don't care about the skins. Please contact me through skype @ wonjoo90