Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Stripped CA account

Discussion on Searching Stripped CA account within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching Stripped CA account

Hey! I'm searching for a stripped combat arms EU account, the account must be col+

Reply in thread
Old 02/17/2016, 01:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wow this is old but here you go
Old 02/17/2016, 16:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, i'm selling a combat arms account, it's a COL1 acc with 25 nx perms
My skype is ftwasus
It also have 1 million gp .
Old 02/17/2016, 18:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 428
pm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Stripped Accounts
08/01/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 4 Replies
Buying Stripped Account With some gp on it max (20 euro PSC) Offers below + Skype i wont go first we can use a Official middleman
[Selling] Aika Online Account level 86 Rifleman *STRIPPED*
09/17/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
The account is stripped with a level 86 Rifleman. It has 2 Adult Prans. Air Pran level 70 Fire Pran level 68. Both of them have premium armor and both of them have SPARE PRAN BAG. Mount : Black Metal Velostorm mount with 3x Pcrit mount stones expired 379/800 Fishing Skill
anyone have a stripped acount?
10/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
ok, would anyone be willing to just give me an archer account that is over lvl 100? idc if its rbed, stripped or what ever id just like a lvl 100 archer to play with. please dont flame for a seemingly stupid request. please pm me if your willing to give an old account you never use anymore or if you decided to quit. like i said, do what ever to it before you give it to me, but for the love all that is good dont have it get banned for something.
Warning accounts being stripped
04/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post :) I'm posting because I have been the target of thiefs by means of loader or bot I'm pretty sure it's the loader. I use agBot and Rumata and Homez's C19H28O2 I can't say axactly wich of the two is the guilty one, maybe both are, I can't say what I can say is that I always downloaded the official version from the official website ( rev6.nihplod.com ; sorry if it's agains the rules to post websites :X ) I never shared accounts with anyone NON,...
Stripped client?
11/01/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Anyone ever thought of making a client with all the graphics and textures stripped? Just the bare minimum required... Like lines... Vector graphics sort of. It would stop CO shitting on your graphics card too. Possible? Already done?