Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[buying striped or with some perms maj+]

Discussion on [buying striped or with some perms maj+] within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[buying striped or with some perms maj+]

Intrested in a major+ striped or with perms add my skype johnny.mai8 im paying with paysafecard im not going first unless your trusted and its your job to get a mm or pay for one
Old 09/23/2015, 21:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 120

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ltc4 30+ perms ( standard perms nicht mitgezählt ) suche col+ acc mit guten perms
04/03/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 4 Replies
Biete meinen alltbekannten ltc4 acc nun zum tausch gegen einen col+ acc mit guten perms , sollte aufjedenfall fullspeed haben und halt gute waffen z.b. black magnum. einfach mal bieten hier =)
Buying Account! 10 Perms++ Or 15+ Megaphones!
06/02/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 4 Replies
Buying Account with 10 Perms+ Or High Rank. Or Acc With 15+ Megaphones! Skype: naordaza2011 SCAMMERS DO NOT ADD. I pay In Paypal/PSC.
buying CA EU account with perms
09/08/2011 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
im looking for CA EU account 2lt and higher with some perms i pay with paypal or if you want to trade i have 2 accounts to trade add me on skype: yarin_stern
WTS for real USD a level 122 striped ak on Abaddon
11/07/2008 - Trading - 11 Replies
I am quitting 2moons. It has served me well :D. I want to sell this 122 ak on abaddon for about 50-75 USD. It has nothing on it except +20k Auto HP pots and +20K Auto Mana pots. It has 2 costumes. the swimsuit and tider. Pictures coming soon. http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ak122tu0 .jpg