Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Myst Weapon and Ghost Hisec lists.

Discussion on Selling Myst Weapon and Ghost Hisec lists. within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Myst Weapon and Ghost Hisec lists.

Hello all. I want to sell you guys lists.

I have Supply Crate Myst Weapon and Ghost Hisec Case lists.
-Both of lists 100% working. I have image proofs for that, with all perms i got from myst weapons. I can proof you that all of these Myst Weapon cases i got from ghost hisec cases. Its not hard to understand, and its not only to sell you and bb, im on skype from 12:00 to 20:00 cause of my work. And i will be support for everything u dont understand about lists.

Contact Skype : chriminell.radonja

Price: I can sell for gp or nx, depends what is your offer. Its not expencive.

- Lists are changing every 4 weeks, so this two will be on power for 3 more weeks, its enough for you to get all what u need from myst weapon, and 30-40 myst weapon cases from ghost hisec cases per day.

-All times are perfect for both lists.

-One more time im telling you guys that its not expencive for all those EPIC, SET and GOLD GRADE weapons which you can get on permanent.

-Why you should spend 100-200k nx for random opening all this cases and get one big NOTHING?! Its over with that. Feel fre to contact me.
Old 10/21/2014, 22:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriminell View Post
Hello all. I want to sell you guys lists.

I have Supply Crate Myst Weapon and Ghost Hisec Case lists.
-Both of lists 100% working. I have image proofs for that, with all perms i got from myst weapons. I can proof you that all of these Myst Weapon cases i got from ghost hisec cases. Its not hard to understand, and its not only to sell you and bb, im on skype from 12:00 to 20:00 cause of my work. And i will be support for everything u dont understand about lists.

Contact Skype : chriminell.radonja

Price: I can sell for gp or nx, depends what is your offer. Its not expencive.

- Lists are changing every 4 weeks, so this two will be on power for 3 more weeks, its enough for you to get all what u need from myst weapon, and 30-40 myst weapon cases from ghost hisec cases per day.

-All times are perfect for both lists.

-One more time im telling you guys that its not expencive for all those EPIC, SET and GOLD GRADE weapons which you can get on permanent.

-Why you should spend 100-200k nx for random opening all this cases and get one big NOTHING?! Its over with that. Feel fre to contact me.
Could you send me Proof via private Message ?
Old 12/03/2014, 03:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabi95 View Post
Could you send me Proof via private Message ?
Hello, i was on holidays. I cand send private messages. But on skype i can tell and show you everything, leave me your name on skype and i will add you.
Old 12/03/2014, 07:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 157/1/0
Also add me
Old 07/08/2015, 16:50   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey I was just wondering are you still selling the lists? Cause I really wan't a perm weapon.
Old 07/08/2015, 17:26   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stativa98 View Post
Hey I was just wondering are you still selling the lists? Cause I really wan't a perm weapon.
This is over 7 months old, plus you aren't allowed to sell information anyways.
Old 07/08/2015, 17:30   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Then how the hell am I supposed to get the list then?
Old 07/08/2015, 19:53   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stativa98 View Post
Then how the hell am I supposed to get the list then?
It's pretty obvious you don't...
Old 07/08/2015, 20:26   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,744
^

#closed
Closed Thread