Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Trading] Gordonsys Acc For NX

Discussion on [Trading] Gordonsys Acc For NX within the Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Combat Arms category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Trading] Gordonsys Acc For NX

I am trading a Gordonsys Acc for An NX code (i am only gonna deal with all he people who actually want to trade because i dont have to deal with all the noobs who says "oh this is fake" or " request close coz his gnna scam." for all those noobs plz gonna to a diff thread and do that because i dont have the time for that)

You might be wondering y i am tradenig an acc because i quit playing CA and gonna PLay maplestory.

if u wan a high rank combat arms acc PM me
Details
KDR: 1.75
CBL Status : Clean
Never Hacked( y would i have a gordonsys acc? i have hacking acc)
GP : 120k
( and i will have screen shots soon after i have lunch)

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/20/2010, 10:28   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,422
You have to write this into the Trading Section, but it is forbidden to sell gordonsys accounts on epvp. #reported
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/20/2010, 20:24   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 7,998
#closed

Seling accounts for other forums is not allowed.
Closed Thread