Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms > Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Cipher 6. Undetected as of today 8/22/11

Discussion on Black Cipher 6. Undetected as of today 8/22/11 within the Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Combat Arms category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/22/2011, 21:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
It work 5min than it closed deteckt?
OR other injector i have Faith Injector
Old 08/22/2011, 21:32   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wroe49 View Post
If you experienced any crash problems please check my youtube channels video that im uploading
im sorry i have to go to an orientation for freshmen and i dont have time to put a link on herei will
do that later thank you guys for having patience if you were really in need for help.

Hi im trying to contribute to the community so i am posting this great hack that works perfectly in evey aspect.
I also recommend injecting with the injector known as portal it is a very good injector and rarly messes up.

Video i made myself

Download:

Virus scans:

I do not claim rights to this hack in any way this was created by NOOB on g***k*****.net(i dont want to advertise another website)

im sorry if i did anything wrong with this post please thank if i helped any of you. and please post any problems with the hack and ill see if i can find a solution.
Old 08/22/2011, 21:56   #18

virus...
Old 08/23/2011, 02:17   #19

ok im sorry for you all that says your computer says its a virus thats your problem plenty of people use this including me and it is not a virus. also to ger.pro1 please look through the website there is a section about fixing this i am sure. or just google it i cant help with getting those. and sielent all the funtions work just scroll through and activate them using the arrow keys.

sorry if i dont get to answer all the questions. ive been dealing with some personal issues and i dont always have time to get on my computer so please forgive me for that
Old 08/23/2011, 10:05   #20

Quote:
Can any Moderators or trustworthy users confirm this so anybody calling this a virus will be proven otherwise.

Also any important questions please pm me on youtube or on here as that will make it easier for me to answer them directly and make sure i am answering them as soon as possible.

If you experienced any crash problems please check my youtube channels video that im uploading
im sorry i have to go to an orientation for freshmen and i dont have time to put a link on herei will
do that later thank you guys for having patience if you were really in need for help.

Hi im trying to contribute to the community so i am posting this great hack that works perfectly in evey aspect.
I also recommend injecting with the injector known as portal it is a very good injector and rarly messes up.

Video i made myself

How I load it:

Download:

Virus scans:

I do not claim rights to this hack in any way this was created by NOOB on g***k*****.net(i dont want to advertise another website)

im sorry if i did anything wrong with this post please thank if i helped any of you. and please post any problems with the hack and ill see if i can find a solution.
here is what u should have done a proper virus total scan its loaded with keylogger trojans an other crap.

now GTFO
Old 08/23/2011, 14:55   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritoniv View Post
here is what u should have done a proper virus total scan its loaded with keylogger trojans an other ****.

now GTFO
uhh hey sorry but i feel like i have the right to call you a nub.
this hack is all over youtube and on only 2 other websites what you shouldve done is learned that hacking programs and hacking files for anything produces false positives.i have one of the best anti virus programs and it never detected this so you can GTFO
Old 08/23/2011, 15:02   #22

Wie hast du das gemacht das die waffe immer schießt?
Old 08/23/2011, 17:22   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerBoss80 View Post
Wie hast du das gemacht das die waffe immer schießt?
rapid fire hack its in there
Old 08/23/2011, 23:42   #24

it is work but it is have virus
Old 08/24/2011, 01:44   #25

works good with inject named ca-cheats.eu
danke für hack
Old 08/24/2011, 04:24   #26

dude how to open the fkg hack
Old 08/24/2011, 05:38   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikalazy View Post
dude how to open the fkg hack
use an injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmmoha123 View Post
it is work but it is have virus
and no this doesnt have a virus thier fasle positives check my virus checks also almost every hack for any game has them.
Old 08/24/2011, 11:26   #28

..still works perfect with PerxV2Injector,result- 3kicks,5warnings ban
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2011, 19:34   #29

My antivirus blocked 3-5 viruses from this file before I even downloaded it. Caught a few but managed to remove them after a quick scan of my Windows folder.
Old 08/25/2011, 23:21   #30

Quote:
uhh hey sorry but i feel like i have the right to call you a nub.
this hack is all over youtube and on only 2 other websites what you shouldve done is learned that hacking programs and hacking files for anything produces false positives.i have one of the best anti virus programs and it never detected this so you can GTFO
the virus total scan that u posted for us said 10 false positives out of 40 an the one i posted after i dled it an had it scaned said 22/40 so you need to gtfo ret4rd why you gonna post some bs for these guys to download new stuff can be added to this hack without you knowing at anytime hence theadded 12 new detections so maybe you should learn something an i'm now calling you the nub because it doesnt seem like you know anything that u didnt read from some forum somewhere wich means you dont have the common sense to use your brain.exe :P
Closed Thread