Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Coding Releases
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Launcher + Download pro template

Discussion on [Release] Launcher + Download pro template within the Coding Releases forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Launcher + Download pro template

Launcher:

Downloader:

Old 09/15/2019, 04:03   #2

elite*gold: 100
Not secured. Since this is dotNet it can be cracked easily / dumped easily and all your SQL information is inside.
Also, the downloader is very limited to the "files" you listed in the launcher at all.

One thing I learned is that Shaiya updates the client through memory manipulation?

Old 09/16/2019, 22:19   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Not secured. Since this is dotNet it can be cracked easily / dumped easily and all your SQL information is inside.
Also, the downloader is very limited to the "files" you listed in the launcher at all.

One thing I learned is that Shaiya updates the client through memory manipulation?
This files aren't made by him especially the graphic part, it was made by Shaiya Nation staff, and they have new backend members, they already solved this problem in their version plus all promised features like offers, etc are almost ready, this guy posted the code because he got kicked out from being to lazy or not doing what the administrator says, I don't recomand any trades with him plus he got paid so pretty much I think we can consider this thing a scam.

Tags
nation, shaiya, source

« WinForms MVVM-Pattern, Beispiel | - »