Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] / [Request]

Discussion on [Question] / [Request] within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] / [Request]

Hello everyone, I'm sorta new in these things so forgive me if i commited any grave mistake so far.

My question is simple, there is a new MMO which I am recently playing that I believe it's fairly easy to exploit, but unfortunately i can't due to my lack of skills.

I am considering providing financial help to any1 who wish to give it a shot and try to develop "simple" cheats to it, apparently cheat engine speed hack already works, there is no protection software as far as I know, the game is in Steam but I don't believe it's in VAC list.

Anyone interested I can provide more info in a more private manner via another contact.

BR.
Old 01/02/2018, 16:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,583
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Coders Trading

moved.
Please feel free to contact me for any questions regarding this moderation action.