Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching an android app programmer

Discussion on Searching an android app programmer within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching an android app programmer

I just need a new android app with In-app purchase. Contact me on Skype please!
Old 03/31/2017, 15:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 150
Heyho,

you can write me a pm cause I am not online in Skype this weekend
Old 04/03/2017, 23:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 40
pn me plz
thx
Old 04/04/2017, 18:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Please PM me with more information

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hearthstone iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet and Android Phone Packs
01/18/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
GIVING AWAY 5 VOUCH COPIES TO MEMBERS WITH AT LEAST 10 posts and positive stats for feedback. Be sure to post here first, then add me on skype with message #elitepvpersvouch I am selling gift packs you get by playing 1 round on iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet and Android Phone. Some people have already played on some of devices above so I am offering service for those who haven't got gift packs on missing ones. Each of those gives 1 Classic Pack and I am selling it for 0.5$ for each device....
Searching programmer For Privat Server
03/10/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
German Hay Leute wir suchen einen guten oder Erfahrenen Programmierer für unserer Server. Er sollte sich mit der Daten Bank auskennen und einige Vorschläge oder Interessen beifügen. Bei Fragen oder weiteres stehe ich Ihnen gerne zu verfügung zur Vorstellung würde unser Team gerne mit Ihnen sich unterhalten. English Hay guys we are looking for a good or experienced programmers for our server. He should be familiar with the database and add a few suggestions or concerns. For...
[Searching] A (good) PHP Programmer
04/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I need a form in PHP With the following discription: It needs one field where i can fill in an email address. and one submit button when i press it it will send an email to the adress, With my subject, FROM EMAIL, And Message <- Those three must be, stored in an array, so i dont have to do much trouble to change it. and i also want such form but WITH an extra txtfield where i can put in the message! THANX :cool: And yes you will get credits if you want...