Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of legends Elo Boosting Calculator

Discussion on League of legends Elo Boosting Calculator within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey ich suche jemanden der mir einen league of legends elo boosting calculator für unseren eloboosting service erstellen könnte er sollte in etwa so wie dieser sein:

Wenn jemand interesse hat meldet euch per pn bei mir über eine vergütung lässt sich natürlich auch reden

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10/04/2016 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies
Hey ich suche jemanden der mir einen league of legends elo boosting calculator für unseren eloboosting service erstellen könnte er sollte in etwa so wie dieser sein: GGBoost.com - Elo-Boost Wenn jemand interesse hat meldet euch per pn bei mir über eine vergütung lässt sich natürlich auch reden
[Selling] League of Legends Boosting Calculator [Web]
08/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Demonstration: https://i.gyazo.com/2d5c340e7f914aff48b23631a15e5 e68.gif Thats not a copy from another site, someone hired me to make a calculator like this, the code is mostly diffrenet. I'm selling this cause the one who hired me decided not to pay for it. Price: 40e I will only sell it to 3 people as I dont like my work spreading out. Features:
[Buying] League of Legends Boosting Calculator Code
01/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'm currently developing a new League of Legends boosting website; however, I'm stuck on the code for the "Boosting Price". Please add me on skype if your willing to help - xtraskillz with your offer as well.