Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for auto creating screenshot tool + pixel detection

Discussion on Looking for auto creating screenshot tool + pixel detection within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 273
Looking for auto creating screenshot tool + pixel detection

Hey,

I´m looking for someone who has some experience in pixel detection.
The tool needs to enter login information + clicks through some kind of process based on current status. At different status it should make some screenshots.

Please contact me for more information in skype or here by PM.

Budget: 250€

Thanks,

Wakan98

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Fulcrum Tool Helper [Auto update, Minimizer, Errors Detection...etc]
09/04/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/7KUWOXX.jpg Hey, I just want to release my little tool! :) it helps some i think, as you can edit the time of the minimize settings, it automatic update the bot if there is new version release and detect some of known errors that freeze the bot and restart the bot! :) http://i.imgur.com/VbDyQCd.png 1)Extract the rar file in the same Fulcrum's folder. 2)Make sure that the path of lol in Fulcrum.exe.config the last character is "\".
pixel bot detection.
12/17/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hello today i notice something. it is maybe lag, but propably pixel based bot detection. So.. all palladium like normal palladium in 5-3, but some palla resources are showing this messege:"The resources are already being gathered." and can't be collected, just staying on same spot and show this messege. I relog and result the same. This could be pixel bot detection? becouse pelavia continue click on same place all the time..
Autoit / Pixel Detection / SRO
06/08/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 1 Replies
Ok guys im new to all this and new to coding, i basicly wanna start in coding programs from SRO and my long term goal is to develop a working bot. Ive been doing some research and so far Autoit looks a good place to start, my question is how well does pixel detection work with sro, and what obsitcales am i likely to face? Thanks for the help in advanced time to do some more research.
Pixel detection bot(oder so)
05/24/2006 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Gibts den nicht wenigstens so einen bot? Also einen der auf die farben der monster etc reagiert halt wie bei guildwars .. was ganz primitives. Wär villeicht wer inna lage sowas zu basteln? das müsste doch nicht von Nprotect detected werden oder? Wär villeicht was für die übergangsphase bis zum neuen sro bot ... Ich selber kan sowas leider nicht .. Mfg Auron99