Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone experienced with Wordpress

Discussion on Looking for someone experienced with Wordpress within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello,

I am looking for someone that could make a WordPress site for me. I'll give you an example site and you'll have to create a sort-like site.

Obviously I am paying for your services. We can discuss the price on Skype. If you're interested feel free to add me on Skype: Kiwoh7
Old 06/26/2016, 16:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 44
What are you willing to pay ? Do you have a Demo of the Site wich sould be created? contact me via private message

Similar Threads Similar Threads
06/26/2016 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am looking for someone that could make a WordPress site for me. I'll give you an example site and you'll have to create a sort-like site. Obviously I am paying for your services. We can discuss the price on Skype. If you're interested feel free to add me on Skype: Kiwoh7
looking for an experienced Dev
07/07/2013 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
guys i need an expert Dev to make a new data base for a server he will start from scratch and he will set up the server we can talk about money add skype : dreyad97
Looking for SQL experienced guy
10/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I wish we have that guy as fast as possible. :3 Servername (link if possible): Server name: Link: .41.227.142 What/ how many do you need? Just 1.
Looking for Dev or experienced GM
06/15/2011 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
i am looking to put together my own server was wondering if anyone out there is in a generous mood to help me get up and running my skype is thesyn840 add me or post if u are willing to enlighten me on some of the basic's and the undertsanding of running a pserver
Need someone (Experienced) To Help me
11/19/2010 - Runescape - 9 Replies
I want to build a Runescape Private Server. I want someone to make the server for me and i want a complete one :P with webpage and everything :P if someone can make me a complete on i can pay him :P some psc money [email protected]