Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<BUYING> FULLY WORKING CSGO JACKPOT SITE

Discussion on <BUYING> FULLY WORKING CSGO JACKPOT SITE within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 50
<BUYING> FULLY WORKING CSGO JACKPOT SITE

I'm willing to pay 500-1000 EUR for it.

I just need the website designed and coded like: CSGOJACKPOT or CSGODEPOT

Please do message me or leave your skype id.

Thank you very much!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] CSGO JACKPOT SITE
05/21/2016 - Coders Trading - 9 Replies
Hello guys iam trying to make a site like https://csgojackpot.com/ what this website do is , you sign in with your steam account , put your trade link , then ppl start depositing skins(items) to a steam account on server (bot) then after it reach the limit of the skins (which i will choose it) it will pick the winner randomly but with advantage to the guy who put more valued skins (like what u see on the website they call it "Provably Fair" ) and after that the 1st bot send it to 2nd...
[Selling] CSGO JackPot Site
10/23/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
I currently have my old CSGO-Jackpot Site that was my project but my friend quit because of college and it currently comes with the database/steambot and full coded website. Add me on skype for the demo/pictures and a price. Will go first for people with 200+ TBM Skype - Peterhamhd
[Selling] CSGO Jackpot Site + Bot
10/16/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i'm selling my Website Script + Bot API. Features: ★Online Player Lists ★Admin Panel ★Chat System ★Backpack System - Similar to CSGOLOUNGE! You can keep your skins in our database so whenever you want to bet, you can simply just bet without the need to trade our bots. Never get sniped again! ★Round Hash ★Winner Selector Similar To Case Openings ★Fair Play Checker
New csgo jackpot site!
09/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
csgogoldpick.com new bets, new winnings!