Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legend Client 'spammer'

Discussion on League of Legend Client 'spammer' within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Objective: I want a program that can help me advertise for my services on LoL by logging into an account list i provide, one after one, and send the message i want to all connected friends.

Requirement :
  • It's better if the program work in the 'background' (lower price otherway)
  • It's maybe better if the program use the Riot API and XMPP protocol (not sure, i'm not the pro here)
  • The program must be stable and must be able to handle a long account list without error/crash
  • The program must be able to still work when the launcher get updated, and/or be updatable in case of big changement on the launcher.
  • The program must be fairly 'light', or at least not be disproportionately resource-intensive

Features that i would like included:
  • An Account_list.txt where i will have to put the account list (username:password)
  • An Message.txt where i will have to put the spammed message
  • A 'region choice' button to select the region of the account list (EUW/NA/OCE would be enough, everything if possible)
  • Start / Pause / Stop buttons (or only start/stop)
  • Tracking progress :
    - Total Accounts loaded
    - Accounts processed / Account in queue
    - Total messages sent to friends

How it can look :
  • It's just a proposition, just to give you a general idea. And you can appreciate my paint skills !

Deal :
  • I'm open to every realistic offers on skype, i would pay with a verified Paypal account at the reception of the program (and can provide ID verification to prevent any chargeback). We can agree to pay a part before aswel.
  • We can agree on a flexible price if you don't exactly know the time needed to do it : for example, X euro + Y per hour of work.
  • Contact me on skype to make your proposition of price and what you can or not do, and with an estimation of the time it will need to be done.

MY SKYPE : poro-services
Closed Thread