Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~Einfaches~ PopUP

Discussion on ~Einfaches~ PopUP within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 475
The Black Market: 135/0/0
~Einfaches~ PopUP

Hii,

ich suche ein relativ einfaches POPUP.
Es soll ganz oben auf der Website (head) sein - Text und 2 Links.
1 Individueller und auf dem anderen Link soll sich die Meldung
ausblenden.

Macht Angebot!

MFG ichhalt033
Old 11/02/2015, 13:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
50 egold und du hast es innerhalb < einer Stunde

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya popup
10/07/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I guess the question has already been discussed, but I'm French and I still have a little trouble with English, but here, since the transition from version 4 to version 4.5 Shaiya FR, Game reversing Shaiya popup no longer works, most of my antivirus s maddens when I run it, you have a similar system or when an update of the latter? Thank you in advance
Popup dialog help.
08/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Well, I know that a few servers, take Impule's for example when you login you get a popup dialog. When Ali's/Impule's/Kinshi's proxy turns the aimbot on a dialog pop's up and says some crap :) I want to know what the ID of that is so I can make this work client.Send(new GamePackets.Message("Test", System.Drawing.Color.Gray, GamePackets.Message.Popup)); Where 'Popup' is defined it looks like Popup = 1002, That bit in red is what I need the correct value/id/type/whatever you wonna...
How do you change the popup??
07/03/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Hi Can someone tell me or show me how to change the popup website when you sign out (co.91.com/signout) to another website? Also when i used hex editor on the conquer.exe and edit the icon turned white.....
popup
03/18/2006 - Technical Support - 11 Replies
mjomjo...also..-..habn prob mitm labtop meines vaters, er hat es geschafft seinen labtop innerhalb von 10 min (ungeschütztem) surfen absolut zu verviren ><...zwar hab ich das system eingerichtet allerdings sitz ich hinter einem router mit integrierter firewall....naja...von seinem laden aus is das nich der fall... jedenfall hock ich nu hier und alle 20sec POPPEN SO VERDAMMTE FENSTER AUF>< ... (antivir kann nichmehr updaten seit heute,... ich kann sie nich verbieteten (also portfreigabe, )...