Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

twitch account creator bot + follow channel bot

Discussion on twitch account creator bot + follow channel bot within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
twitch account creator bot + follow channel bot

Hiring a coder to make a twitch account bot and channel follow bot. If you already have a working one pm me too.

Send me your Skype. Please don't contact me if you're a good coder or if you dont have a working bot.
Old 11/11/2015, 09:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 1,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliqu View Post
Please don't contact me if you're a good coder or if you dont have a working bot.
So you want that only coder without skill contact you?
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Twitch Viewer Bot | Twitch Chat Bot | Twitch Follower Bot | Followers&Channel Views |
09/13/2015 - Twitch Trading - 19 Replies
I'm currently selling Twitch services for your live stream. Aren't you tired of being at the bottom of the list, when everyone opens up twitch they don't bother to scroll down countless pages to find your stream. Every stream on Twitch had to start somewhere, and with my services I can guarantee you, that your stream will be on the top of the list, and will get all of the recognition that it deserves, for a cheap price. With my services, I can provide Followers, Channel Views, Live viewers, and...
[Selling] VK Twitch Viewer Faker + Twitch Account Creator
12/27/2014 - Twitch Trading - 2 Replies
Guten Tag, da ich keinen nutzen mehr habe Twitch follower zu faken, verkaufe ich nun meine Lizenz (1x) eines sehr starken Twitch Faker Tools für 20€ paypal.
[Selling] Botting.TV - TwitchTV Chatbot, Viewbot, Follow Bot, Account Creator
09/28/2014 - Twitch Trading - 0 Replies
Hey ePvpers. I don't think I've really ever posted on here but I had a really old account on here and decided to post my website / services. I'm a trusted member on NeoSyndicate ( View Profile: obnoxious - NeoSyndicate.net ) ask for a PM if you want it. Anyone will tell you my software is HQ. Skype: live:noshana_4 or [email protected] About We're a newly launched forum (experienced owners) with subscription based software for botting twitchtv. We currently have a suite called 'btvSuite'...
[Selling] Twitch Account Creator + Twitch Viewer Bot
06/30/2014 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my Twitch Account Creator. It automatically generates data, that you can adjust if you want. You have to solve captchas by yourself. You can run multiple instances on different computers with different connections to achieve more fake viewers. The bot has a proxy function which downloads a list of free proxies which is then used for botting. Price? You tell me, PM me if you are interested.